Back then, i've always ponder how's life will it be for a typical sec4 student. Last year, looking at our senior, they seems so carefree, so relax. Now, finally when i'm one, i know the pain they are going through. Sleep suddenly appear to be a luxury to me, food (that explain my weight right?) and TYS are my company throughout the night, no wait, its the morning.
Booooo.
Preparing for the midyear nowadays, just when i thought its time to relax, I got the news that biology exam is during the June holidays. Roar. I need a break.
I have confirmed that I have flunked my maths. Thank God that i passed my chinese, much as it is like a 2 mark pass? I hope that I'll pass the rest. Hoping is the only solution now. My mama said that I have given myself too much stress. No choice, competition is stiff nowadays.
Omg omg. HY is trying her best to increase her general knowledge. She is actually reading Times magazine. *Gasp* Can you believe it? Yes, please do. What's the worse thing? She has difficulty understanding what the journalist is writing about. Serious brushing up is needed. I need to improve my english manxzxz.
I shall value add boyf here, he actually woke up earlier than me today! Ironically, he woke up for his bball training, not for me. Booohoooo. Im freaking jealous lor. Hahaha. No no no, im just kidding. Ok, boyf, you are officially value added. (:
Im behind time for my coursework. Gotta rush it out now, much as camping in com lab just for the coursework sounds great, but still, i seriously do not want to spend my day facing the computer. Imagine all my cells getting killed by the radiation manxzxzxzxz. BIG NO NO.
Ps: Today is a beeeeeeeeutiful day. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment